2019 Festival Map of Booths
You can follow updates and contact us on our FB event page with questions!
2019 Fairy Market Merchants
Gobble Inn Gaming: Ascension Gaming: Tao of Peg
Roving Vendor: Petrichorum
1. Archery Range: Real archery target shooting and practice
2-3. Applied Magic
4-5. Ye Olde Tupperware: Camping, feasting, cutlery and eatery supplies
6. Gray’s Creations: Bath bombs, lip bath, lotions, bracelets, paracord items, bath salts
7. Heart Song Arts Nature based pottery that is both functional and inspirational
9. The Unique Geek Botique: Unique Geeky Jewelry, costumes, cosplay accessories
10. Rain Fantasies: Fairy hair, witch, gnome, fairy hats, wands, watercolor prints & magnets
11. SteamWix: Lovely smelling candles made with all natural soy wax!
13. Green Fire Goods: Leather bags, journals, and drinking horns
14. Musicbox Fairy DJ Booth
15. Three Witches Designs: Besoms, Tarot & Pagan Supply, Handmade Jewelry
17-18. Cosplayer, Inc.: Costumes and accessories to complete your festival LARPing outfit
19, 23-23. Akayso
20. Magical Alley Handmade magic wands, which one is right for you?
21. Tarot by Dawn: Tarot, Angel and Chinese face and hand readings
24. Geeky Beads & Crafts Tutus, wands, Perler bead-art, pins, hair clips, 3D boxes, cloth bags & more!
25-26. Willow-the-Wisp Handmade Jewelry, Boffer Weapons
27. Adeana’s Wishes Dandelion seed jewelry
28. The Comic Stop: Comics, Games, Dice, MtG Cards and more for all your gaming needs!
Fairyblossom Festival is an interactive event, where participants are invited to role-play, and otherwise engage as their costumed personas, with other participants, our volunteer staff, vendors and performers. When jurying vendors, willingness to participate at this interactive level as a character-persona and with your booth presentation will be preferential. It makes the experience better for everyone!
–Vendor Camping will be complimentary, behind your booth only. NO VEHICLES INSIDE THE HEDGE
–If you would like camping in the Village or the Field, regular camping fees will apply
–No RVs or Cars anywhere inside the Hedge, or the Village Meadow (excepting setup/tear down times)
–Quiet Hours are 1am – 8am
–If you have specific needs, please include them in your application and will will do our best to accommodate you, taking into account the specifications above
–RVs are welcome, but there are no RV hook-ups or electric
Site Info & F.A.Q.
Size: Meadow and Old Growth Forest, several acres
Description: The festival will be located in two parts:
1) vendors, performers, demonstrators will be in the Meadow, on the inside of the Hedgerow
2) The live-action dungeon-crawl Forest Quest, MtG and Gaming area, Tipsy Pixie, and other workshops will be located inside the forested area
There are wooded trails with intermittent stages, hollows, the river, and coves for the exploring and Questing. Red Hawk Avalon is WELL out of the way of the public, and secluded off the main road.
The south end of the festival is banked by a creek (swim at your own risk, no life-guards will be on duty).
Ground: The ground is a field of grass that is frequently used for both camping, vending and other events in general but is still likely to be somewhat bumpy, as it is in a woodland area. We recommend that you bring a tarp/carpeting to lay down below booths and/or tents for extra protection.
Wind: Wind is anticipated to be little to none.
Electric / Water: We are in the middle of the woods so the will be no electric publicly provided other than for our stage acts. The Meadery will have bottled water for donations. Potable water should be brought in by participants for their own use.
Load In / Out: Load in and out will be available all day Friday and all day Monday. Cars must be off the green by 5:00 pm Friday evening
Camping: All camping sites will be assigned as purchased.
Fires: need to be contained in an above-ground fire pit, or in one of the on-site fire pits. 5 oil-drum burn barrels will be provided for community use.
Security: We do intend to have radioed security but recommend any valuables be personally secured as the event is held-harmless. Personal property is the ultimate responsibility of the owner.
Parking & RVs: Approved festival vehicles ONLY in the Meadow (except for set-up/tear-down). All cars and RVs will be parked outside the Meadow, in the Field on your way in.
Here you will find a place to sit with your food, or to otherwise play all manner of board and table top games with friends.