Come one, come all!
Bring your spoons and slurp your soup!
Think you’re the best cook out there? Bring your star dish to the potluck and enter to win the Potluck Cookoff! (dishes can be made ahead of time and don’t need to be cooked on-site).
Banquet tables and seating will be provided, all you have to do is bring yourself, a dish, and dig in. You can even bring your own bowls and utensils to help cut down on disposable wares!
Pearl onions and crisp celery, baby carrots, red radishes and white mushrooms. Stirring it all together, simmering into a savory broth we’ll add the very last ingredient…our very own magical fairy stone!
The Fairyblossom Festival is proud to be a supporter of the Labels for Education program. Bring a can of soup with your ticket purchase and save!
- Stone Soup (Fairyblossom Festival)
- Meat (HRM King Finvarra)
- Smoking turkey legs. Coke beverages. Chilled pickles (CJ’s Roasting)
- Chicken (The Enchanted Face Painter)
- Noodle Salad (Wasson’s Whimziez)
- Cabbage (Alanor)
- Canned Vegetables (Adria the Juggler)
- Dessert (Papparazzi)
- Salad (Tupperware)
- Meat or Veggies (Ageless Treasures)
- TBD (Lila Rose)
- Bread (Origami a la Carte)
- Fruit Salad (Tinkered by Trade)
- Dessert/Chicken Pasta Salad (Eclectic Treasures & Crafts)
- Salad (Damsel in Defense)
- Dinner Rolls (Scentsy)
- Bones! With meats on them! (Goblin Town)
- TBD (Fairy Bliss)
- Turkey stuffing crockpot dinner (HerCloset)
- Fruit platter and a baked item (Camp Dazzle, LLP)
- Pretzel rods and/or large marshmallows dipped in colorful chocolate w/sprinkles (Pink Rebecca Chainmaille)
- Potato Salad (Crafty Vet)
- Fruit Salad (Waltz Art)
- Dessert (Shadolyte Creations)
- Chicken Dish (Stoopid Mystic Forest)
Pictures of our Fairy Stone
Custom made by the Realm’s favored carver, Stonebreaker Morak, we couldn’t be more honored to include his amazing rock art in such a feast of community and sharing.