Contributions Come in Many Forms!
In order to make our Festival as splendorous as possible, we are always happy to accept charitable contributions of a non-monetary nature. Our deepest gratitude to all our donors and sponsors – we’ll be happy to include your name and/or business (with links) to any items you contribute!
Bucket List Items We Could Use
- Volunteers, of course!
- Gift Baskets, Certificates and Packages
- Wooden Pallets (could use just a few)
- Garden Decorations such as Gnomes, Flamingos, Gazing Balls, etc.
- Patio Umbrellas (preferably with stands but not necessary)
- Unwanted pop-up booths
- Floral Garlands, Topiaries, Flower Bouquets (silks and “fake” flowers are fine)
- Wrist Bands
- Sheets of Plywood (preferably 1/2″ or 3/4″)
- Old Persian rugs, astro-turf or other other carpet/floor covering
- Hay Bales
- Large Apple Bushel Barrels
- Garden Arches
- Wooden Benches (or the wood therefor)
- Yard Friendly Chess Board
- Sandwich Boards
- Extension Cords
- Portable Holes
- Auger or Post Hole Diggers
- Wooden dowel posts
- Burlap, Siding, Bulk Fabric (for sheet walling)